Sent on behalf of Dr. P. E. Termansen and Debbie Sesula:
Please distribute freely to your staff, colleagues, friends and family. Thank you so much.
We are writing to introduce you to an organization, Pacific Bipolar Foundation, which was founded in 2010. Please see attached for more information about the Foundation.
We are also writing to request your support for the Pacific Bipolar Foundation’s upcoming fundraising event. Our Fall FunRaiser will take place on October 4, 2014, starting at 6:00pm, on the ship “Spirit of the Nation”, moored at Mosquito Creek Marina. We are planning an evening of live music, magic, and dance on the water.
Live music will be performed by Lee Morin and Doug Edwards & Jerry Adolf of the band Chilliwack. A blues dance class will be taught on our canopied outdoor deck. Other musical and magical acts will soon be announced. A cash bar and hors d’oeuvres will be provided.All details will be regularly updated on our Eventbrite page: http://www.eventbrite.ca/e/fall-funraiser-tickets-12656785787
Firstly, we would like to personally invite you to attend this celebratory fundraising occasion.
Secondly, we would appreciate your support in informing your family, friends, and colleagues of the event and encouraging their participation. Feel free to use the attached information about the Foundation to promote the fundraiser.
Tickets are $100 each.We will keep a list of confirmed guests at the door, so you can simply check in when you board the ship – no physical tickets required. Tickets may be purchased by mailing or dropping off your cash/cheque payment to:
Pacific Bipolar Foundation
#219-260 W. Esplanade Ave.
North Vancouver, BC V7M 3G7
If mailing your payment, please specify the name for your reservation, the number of guests attending, and your phone number, email, and mailing address so that we can send you a tax receipt. Tickets mayalso be purchased through the Eventbrite link above, but there will be additional processing fees for online and credit card purchases.Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org 604.971.0723 with any inquiries.
There are many ways to contribute beyond purchasing tickets.
1) We are looking for major sponsors of the event. Platinum, Gold, and Silver Sponsors will be given significant recognition prior to and during the fundraising event itself. If you, or anyone you know, would be interested in becoming a sponsor, please advise us.
2) We are looking for contributions to our live and silent auctions.
3) We would gratefully accept general or targeted donations to the Foundation that will benefit our current projects:
- Our “Friends of Bipolar” peer support program
- Public and patient education
- Professional education
- Research into the use of SPECT (Single Positron Emission Computed Tomography) in the diagnosis and treatment of bipolar disorders
Donations can be made at: http://pacificbipolarfoundation.com/donations/
Personally, we would like to thank you for your interest in the Pacific Bipolar Foundation and your willingness to help us spread the word.
Dr. P.E. Termansen, Psychiatrist
Mood Disorder Clinic
Debbie Sesula, Education Coordinator
Pacific Bipolar Foundation