In case you haven’t heard, our team leader Mimi Rennie has accepted the position of Program Manager for the new Peer Navigator program within CMHA. As sad as we are to say goodbye, we wish her well on this amazing opportunity! Next Thursday April 2nd at the Edmonds site, we will open at 11:00am and spend the day wishing her farewell. Details located on the calendar and newsletter.
With the transition of staff soon-to-be occurring, please bear with us as programming may be modified in the upcoming couple of months. With that said, here are some cool things we’re looking forward to in April…
– Health Literacy à Caffeine, a good catch or a bad crutch?
– Gentle Yoga à breath, mindfulness, basic postures (bring your own mat, towel or blanket)
– Goodbye & good luck to Hannah (our intern)
– Beginner’s computers (happening TWICE a week)
– Gong Sound Healing: Harmony of the Spheres
And the last week is Volunteer Appreciation Week so there is FREE coffee all week, and FREE lunch on Thursday!
Canadian Mental Health Association-Vancouver/Burnaby Branch
Edmonds Site Gilmore Site
Rm. #109-7355 Canada Way Suite #501- 4190 Lougheed Hwy
Burnaby, BC V3N 4Z6 Burnaby, BC V5C 6A8
Tel: (604) 526-9606 Tel: (604) 291-8846
Fax: (604) 526-7097 Fax: (604) 291-8879