Art Grants – awarded 4 times a year
Next deadline – October 1st 2021
The CIF Art Grant is intended to assist artists who are consumers of mental health and/or substance use services to purchase art supplies.
Grant application deadlines are the first Friday of the following months: January, April, July, and October.
- CIF-Art-Grant-Application-2021-version-4 (this is the current form)
- Application Process
- Grant Deadlines
- Selection Process
- Grant Issued
- Deadline Dates
To be eligible for an Art Grant, an individual must:
- have lived experience with mental health or substance use issues
- a Vancouver resident
- have specific project(s) in mind
- must not be a VCH staff member
There are a total of 10 grants of $85 available each quarter (January, April, July & October).
Individuals are only eligible to receive an Art Grant once every 2 years.
The application form may be:
1) completed electronically and emailed or faxed
2) printed out, completed by hand, and then faxed
3) the completed form may also be mailed or dropped off:
Vancouver Coastal Mental Health & Substance Use
200 – 520 W 6th Avenue
Forms completed electronically cannot be saved they must be printed.
12 noon first Friday day of the month quarterly. Ten grant recipients will be randomly selected from qualifying applications on the Monday afterward.
All submitted applications will be reviewed. Ten grant recipients will be randomly selected from applications.
Recipients will be notified by email or phone.
Grants will be a cheque postal mailed to recipient, so it is important that you keep your mailing address up to date.
First Friday of: January, April, July & October
Please contact Sue Macdonald email: firstname.lastname@example.org. or phone: 604-708-5244