All clients have the right to:
- Be treated with dignity, respect, and empathy.
- Be understood as individuals with unique strengths, views and beliefs.
- Be informed about all aspects of illness and treatment, including risks, outcomes and alternatives.
- Participate in all treatment decisions whenever possible.
- A range of personalized treatment options and rehabilitation services, with choices based on individual needs, desires and experiences, and the safety of others.
- Continuity of care.
- A safe and secure environment.
- An advocate and/or interpreter, when available.
- Privacy of information unless legally ordered.
- Access their health record.
- Have complaints heard and followed through within a safe and fair manner.
- Participate in mental health planning, evaluation and implementation.
Total Page Visits: 801 - Today Page Visits: 3