Consumer Intiative Fund (CIF)
Consumer Volunteers Wanted for CIF Selection Committee
Three (3) volunteer positions available in March 2015.
- Assist Consumer Initiative Fund (CIF) Coordinator in evaluating project proposals for the 2015/2016 fiscal year.
- Be able to evaluate and score the projects being considered independently – dates to pick up package of proposals and scoring sheets: Thursday, March 5th, 2015 or Friday, March 6th, 2015, between 10 am and 4:30 pm.
- Be able to meet and be a team player for the selection committee meeting.
- Attend one meeting prepared to decide which proposals will become projects for the new fiscal year – date of meeting: Friday, March 13, 2015 at 2 pm.
- Be a person using mental health and/or addiction services.
- Have education, experience, or interest relevant to committee work.
- Demonstrate good reliability, organization, and teamwork skills.
- Have good communication skills.
- Work well with others as part of a team.
- Some knowledge of CIF.
- Three (3) volunteer positions available.
- Honorarium $100 paid at end of selection period.
Submit resumes and cover letter with contact info by mail, fax or email:
Ian Sadler, CIF Coordinator
Vancouver Coastal Health
200 – 520 W 6th Avenue
Vancouver, BC V5X 4H5
CLOSING DATE: Friday, February 2nd, 2015.