Project Manager of the Supportive Connections Project requires a Manager’s Assistant starting immediately through to completion of the project, March 31 2018.
Requirements of the project are:
- Collaborate, empathize and support participants with lived experience.
- Think and act quickly in sensitive situations
- Manage a group of 13+ adult learners
- Adapt facilitating methods to accommodate the different learning styles
- Take initiative
- Experience in office administration
- PSW Certificate
- Program development
- Presentation/Facilitation skills
- Model hope while building meaningful connections
- First Aid Certificate
- Follow policies and procedures; confidentiality, duty to warn and continuity of care as laid out in the Peer Handbook
Other duties may be required:
- Volunteer Coordination
- Lesson Planning
Submit resumes and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees for Service: $120/mth
Minimum 10 hrs mth
This individual can relate to those who share lived experience practicing empathetic and collaborative behavior connecting with a group of 13+ adult learners. This person takes initiative and is resourceful. Ability to create lesson plans is an asset and is a tool in connecting with participants. Being able to read a room requires understanding of body language, communication skills is a must.
Working with a team and independently is an asset. Networking to acquire guest speakers as well as with local companies to donate for the lunches, door prizes for graduation. Other networking includes connecting with local advertising avenues and familiar with social media. Demonstrate basic knowledge of office administration, facilitation skills; PSW and FA Certificates. Follow policies and procedures as laid out in the Peer Handbook.