- Provide support for a weekly walking group.
- Provide individual encouragement to group members and help foster socialization.
- Meets every Tuesday morning at 10:30 am in the Northeast Team lobby.
- Be a person using mental health services.
- Have education, experience, or interest relevant to facilitating groups
- Enjoy walking and participating in local community walks. (5K events 1- 2 times per year will likely be a part of this group)
- Demonstrate good reliability, organization, and teamwork skills.
- Enjoy socializing with others
- One position available to start March 2013 until end of September 2013.
- Payment is $12 hourly to a maximum of 20 hours per month
Submit resumes with contact info by mail or fax:
Lynn Horst, Rec T
Northeast Mental Health Team
222-2750 E. Hastings St., Vancouver BC V5K 1Z9
Ph: 604-675 – 3890
CLOSING DATE: April 19th, 2013