Coast Mental Health’s *NEW*
Culinary Skills Training Program
Interested in learning new skills to work as a cook/chef?
Wanting to develop your skills to work within the growing Hospitality Industry?
Coast Mental Health, in partnership with Vancouver Community College, introduces the
Culinary Skills Training Program. The program is designed for individuals, aged 19-30, who
are working towards employment within the culinary arts or hospitality industry.
Any individual that meets the below criteria is eligible to apply.
- 19-30 years old
- Encountering employment barriers (mental health, addiction, finances…)
- Ability to commit to 5 months (5 hours, 5 days a week)
- Connected, or willing to connect, to Mental Health resources
- Willing to develop/work on Personal Goals
- Stable Housing
- Desire to work in the Hospitality Industry
For further information on how to apply to the program, contact Jason Payne at
email@example.com or call 604.512.0628