A peer led support group to explore:
– Formal meditation
– Informal present moment awareness
– How mindfulness relates to mental health
– How to integrate regular practices into daily life
Want to join? Here are the details:
– Free to drop in, no registration required
– For anyone with symptoms of a mood disorder
– Wed nights 6:00pm – 8:00pm, starting May 29th, 2019
– Doors lock at 6:00, so please arrive 15 mins early
– The Counselling and Wellness Centre at MDABC
– Suite 480 – 789 West Pender St, Vancouver
– For more info, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is an MDABC Peer Support Group?
An MDABC peer-led support group is a safe place to share your story, your struggles and accomplishments, and to listen to others as they share similar concerns. At an MDABC support group you can get a sense of belonging, informal education about your mental health challenges, and the support of others who have ‘been there’. Support groups are facilitated by trained volunteers with lived experience of mental health concerns.
Please Note: Support groups are not intended to provide counselling/therapy.
The Counselling and Wellness Centre at MDABC
Ph. 604.873.0103 Email: email@example.com
Suite 480-789 West Pender St.
Vancouver, BC V6C 1H2
Website: www. mdabc.net
647total visits,2visits today