Plan for Wellness & Recovery (PWR)
Develop an individualized plan to help maintain wellness and manage periods of feeling unwell.
Throughout this 5-session series, participants are encouraged to reflect on themselves, what they are like when they are well, identify stressors, and develop wellness strategies to improve their well-being.
Your Plan can help:
- Decrease and manage unwanted or troubling thoughts, feelings and behaviours
- Empower you to make positive choices and decisions regarding your health
- Improve your quality of life
- Take steps towards identifying/achieving your goals and dreams
- Wellness Tools: Ways we can stay well
- Daily Maintenance Planning: Things we need to do to keep ourselves well
- Triggers: Events or things that makes us feel worse
- Crisis Planning: A plan to take care of ourselves
By having and using your Plan, you may have fewer difficult times and when wellness challenges arise, you will be better prepared to get through them.