- All projects should be run in a democratic way with the basic understanding that directives from managers are necessary. Participate in your project within the guidelines of its mandate.
- Use supplies, equipment and premises in a responsible way. Abide by rules of sponsoring organization or agency where events/meetings are taking place. Participants are responsible for cleaning up after themselves.
- If problems arise and are not resolved to the participant’s satisfaction, the participant can contact the CIF Support Office directly.
- Participants are expected to act in such a way that the project is a safe, accepting, friendly experience.
- Regular attendance where appropriate.
- Anyone suspected to be under the influence of alcohol or street drugs will be required to leave the project event immediately.
Total Page Visits: 207 - Today Page Visits: 1