Self-Exploration Through Photography
Every Saturday starting August 24, 2019 to September 21, 2019 – 4 pm to 6 pm
St. James Community Square, 3214 West 10th Avenue, Vancouver BC – Room 111
- Do you identify as a person with lived experience of mental health and/or addiction issues?
- Are you a resident of the City of Vancouver and 19 years or older?
- Are you interested in exploring photography in relation to yourself, other and your surroundings?
- No past experience of photography is required.
- Please note, that this workshop does not aim to teach or develop photography stills, rather it is about in-depth inquiry of participants’ personal attraction and responses to certain photographs of their choosing.