DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Receive referral forms submitted by Mental Health Care Workers.
- Determine eligibility and use random selection to select funded requests.
- Notify all referring workers of outcome of grant requests.
- Coordinate with Mental Health Workers of selected recipients for disbursement of funds at VCH Central Office reception.
- Update and maintain EXCEL database and budget.
- Maintain regular communication with CIF Program Coordinator.
- Maturity, sound judgment, objectivity, honesty and ability to understand and maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of community based resources.
- Must have computer and personal phone.
- Must be a Mental Health Consumer.
- Basic knowledge of Excel would be an asset.
This paid contract position is approximately 18 hours per month, which includes one morning per week on-site, pay will be $262 per month. Successful applicant must pass a Criminal Record Check.
Submit resume and 2 letters of reference to:
Ian Sadler, Coordinator, Consumer Initiative Fund
200-520 West 6th Avenue
Vancouver, BC, V5Z 4H5
(604) 730-7675 FAX: (604) 874-7661
Application Deadline: Friday, May 15, 2015
Details about the Unexpected Circumstance Grants can be found at https://www.spotlightonmentalhealth.com/unexpected-circumstance-grants