Do you have challenges finding work?
Are you hitting the road blocks and need help?
WORKPLACE INTERGRATION FOR MULTI-BARRIERED INDIVIDUALS (WIMBI)
FREE PROGRAM FUNDED BY THE GOVERNMENT OF CANADA TO IMPROVE EMPLOYBILITY OF UNEMPLOYED
CANADIANS THROUGH GROUP FACILITATED HOLISTIC JOB READINESS TRAINING.
PICS SOCIETY new employment program (WIMBI) offers:
– $25 daily Allowance for 4 weeks
– Skills training
– Career decision-making
– Job search skills
– Directed work-search
– One-on-one employment counselling services
– Financial supports for occupational skills training
– Support with re-entry in the workforce
– Skills crucial to maintaining long-term employment
Who is Eligible
– Unemployed, multi-barriered Job seeker individual,
– Canadian Citizen, PR, Refugee or legally entitled to work in Canada and living in BC.
– Not a full-time student
– Not actively participating in another provincially or federally funded labour Market program
– Increased employability skills
– Improved knowledge of soft skills in workplace to maintain a sustainable job
– Develop hands-on experience through work
– Better understanding of current labour market trends and work environment to land a sustainable job.
PICS WIMBI Program-Surrey Office
Unit 1-12743-80th Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 3A6
KC Chau: 604-596 7722 ext. 308 0r firstname.lastname@example.org
PICS WIMBI Program-Vancouver Office
8159 Main Street, Vancouver, BC V5X 3L2
K.C. Chau: 604-324-7733 ext. 223
CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION