Sent on behalf of Open Door Group
It’s almost that time again. Summer Sessions with the THRIVE program is ready to go!
Summer Sessions offers an opportunity for Youth and Young adults with a mental health barriers to take part in a variety of summer activities aimed at building skills, having fun and socializing with their peers. Programs include Creative Arts, Outdoor Adventures and Urban Recreation, don’t miss out!
- Youth and Young Adults 17-26 years of age
- Living in Vancouver or Richmond
- Have a mental health condition(s)
- Looking to meet new people, build confidence and skills
There are 4 ways you can apply for Summer Sessions:
- Open up attachments and print them off. Fill out application and send it in via snail mail to the address provided.
- Open up attachments and print them off. Fill out application and send it in via fax to the number provided
- Sign up in person – attend one of the 3 summer session sign up days if you don’t have a printer, can’t open the attachments or have questions:
- Thursday, June 4th @ 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, June 10th @ 3:30 pm
- Thursday, June 18th @2 pm
- Tuesdays, June 23, @ 1:30 pm
- If all else fails…please call Recreation Therapist May Chow at 604-639-2215 to set up an appointment.
Apply ASAP, spots are limited! Deadline for applications is June 26th, 2015.
For more information check out the website: http://www.opendoorgroup.org/leisureeducationservices.php
Please feel free to forward this to other youth and young adult mental health resources. 🙂